Benefits of Becoming a LeadingAge Virginia Business Member
LeadingAge Virginia's membership includes more than 100 business organizations offering a vast array of products and services to the long term care industry. Our business partners range from small local businesses to internationally-recognized organizations that are on the cutting-edge of quality and innovation. Partnership with LeadingAge Virginia as a business member offers many benefits:
- Membership in LeadingAge Virginia offers access to our communities. Our business members often have greater credibility with our member communities because of their affiliation with LeadingAge Virginiaand their support of our mission.
- Business members stay connected and up-to-date about what's important to our communities through LeadingAge Virginias's weekly newsletter, legislative updates, and technical briefs on topics of interest.
- LeadingAge Virginia provides legislative and regulatory representation for its m embers at the state and national levels. As a business member, this means you can stay informed about industry standards and regulatory developments that impact the future of long term care in Virginia.
- Opportunities abound for you to network with colleagues and prospective clients at numerous LeadingAge Virginia conferences, educational programs, and special events.
- LeadingAge Virginia's online Membership Directories provide information about our member communities and many of the people making the purchasing decisions regarding your product or service.
- The Members Only section of our website offers an effective way to communicate easily with other members through access to our online directories and broadcast e-mail system. Other features include conference and event information, online registration, and an archive of weekly e-publications.
- Our business members are encouraged to share timely news stories, white papers, and other industry information with other LeadingAge Virginia members through our weekly digital newsletters.
- Business members are regularly invited to engage with community members through educational programs hosted throughout the year throughout the state and at our Annual Conference and Trade Show. In addition to sponsoring and/or hosting these events, business members often participate in these educational programs as presenters, providing an excellent opportunity to share information, gain exposure, and exhibit thought leadership on topics of vital importance to our communities.
- Business members can showcase their products and services by developing concurrent program proposals to be considered for presentation at LeadingAge Virginia's Annual Meeting and Trade Show and at educational programs and other events held throughout the year throughout the state, providing an excellent opportunity to share information, gain exposure, and exhibit thought leadership on topics of vital importance to our communities.
- Provide leadership and guidance by volunteering to work on various LeadingAge Virginia committees. It's the perfect way to see and be seen, as well as to ensure that your insights, expertise, and ideas are heard.
- Participate in LeadingAge Virginia's Annual Meeting and Trade Show, held in the spring each year, to gain access to key buyers and decision makers who may be looking for your specific product or service. Connect with existing clients and meet new ones. Sponsorship opportunities are also available that offer that extra marketing edge.
- Join LeadingAge Virginia as a member of our Elite Partner program and enjoy the additional benefits of being recognized on all LeadingAge Virginia marketing and promotional materials, receiving invitations to special opportunities to meet exclusively with community member executives and other leaders, and additional benefits tailored to meet your specific objectives.