Membership benefits include:
- Discounted registration for LeadingAge Virginia-sponsored professional education programs and conferences
- Access to the Members-Only area of our website, containing timely updates, tools, and resources
- Opportunities to participate in one or more of several networks organized around functional titles and to engage with colleagues through targeted broadcast email lists
- Our weekly digital newsletter, as well as up-to-date updates on relevant industry news
- Legislative updates on the status of aging services-related topics as they occur during the General Assembly
- Access to digital, searchable membership directories.
- and much more!
LeadingAge Virginia has represented not-for-profit communities in Virginia for more than 40 years, and supports the provision of high quality services to Virginia's seniors. Our mission and values convey our commitment to quality, which is shared by our not-for-profit members. LeadingAge Virginia inspires leadership and benevolence in its members through networking, education, information, and advocacy. Our association offers you and your staff the opportunity to come together with fellow aging services providers at LeadingAge Virginia network meetings, educational events, and conferences. To learn more about becoming a Community Member, please complete and submit a Community Member application, or contact Sydney Thomas at (804) 965-6600 for more information.
LeadingAge Virginia is pleased to be able to join forces with organizations and businesses that offer valuable and necessary products and/or services to long-term care service providers. As consumers, our members trust LeadingAge Virginia to connect them with quality business partners who will provide them with the products and services they need in order to best serve their residents. If you are interested in joining LeadingAge Virginia as a Business Member, please complete and submit a Business Member application. To learn more about the benefits of Business Membership or to discuss sponsorship opportunities, contact Sydney Thomas at at (804) 965-5500 for more information.
Individual membership in LeadingAge Virginia is for those persons who are interested in staying in touch with the changes and challenges of long-term care as well as their professional contacts. Individual members of LeadingAge Virginia cannot be employed at communities that are, or are eligible to be, members of LeadingAge Virginia or for-profit organizations that compete with LeadingAge Virginia members. Typically, individual membership is reserved for recent graduates who are new to the industry and are not yet working for an aging services provider or retired professionals seeking to stay connected and/or maintain their continuing education requirements for licensure. If you are interested in joining LeadingAge Virginia as an Individual Member, please complete and submit an Individual Member application or contact Sydney Thomas at (804) 965-5500 for more information.